Job Title: Electrical Specialist
Pay Rate: $40,000
FLSA Status: Salary
Start Date: Immediate
Assist project manager or Sr. Technician in the build phase of custom van creation.
Under guidance, this position includes but is not limited to, installation of various interior and exterior components, assembly for electrical systems on vans, RVs and other.
Experience in wiring, electrical component assembly, house/secondary battery systems, 12v and 110v
Installation of automotive exterior / auxiliary lighting, switching
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes but not limited to
- House battery system assembly and programming
- Electrical system competency
- Electrical component selection
- Understand 12v and 110v electrical system theory and operation
- Other light manufacturing skills such as wood working, metal frame assembly
- Ability to manage electrical parts and inventory as needed for department
To perform this job successfully, and individual should demonstrate the following skills
- Able to consistently arrive to work, meetings, and appointments on time
- Able to adapt to expected and unexpected changes in the work environment
Mastery of communication:
- Able to speak clearly and persuasively, effectively present information, listen carefully and respond accordingly, participate in meetings, and read and interpret information
Professionalism and Positive Ethical Conduct:
- Approach others in a tactful and respectful manner, and display sounds and accurate judgement. Keep commitments, work with integrity and uphold organizational values
- Follow instructions, respond to management directions, take ownership for personal actions, uphold commitments, and complete tasks on time. Constantly try to increase productivity and repsonse time.
Adherence to Safety Guidelines:
- Observe safety and security procedures, determine appropriate action beyond guidelines, report unsafe conditions and use equipment and materials in safe and proper manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the following qualifications. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Technical degree in automotive, RV and/or marine 12v and 110v systems
- Applicable experience considered·
- The employee must be suitably attired and groomed during work hours, or while representing the company. Company uniform (work shirt) supplied
Background Check and Drug Test
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.